środa, 5 lipca 2017

Card with Butterfly - SL Challenge #69

Hello my Friends :)
Today start a new Scrapy Land challenge and the theme is Anything Goes plus a brand of die Scrapy Land carries...there are over 55 to choose from!! We will now have TWO winners :))
For each challenge!  One will be a random winner and the other will be chosen by the Design Team.  

Each winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to go shopping at Scrapy Land!

I made for you ard with butterfly.


 




I used:









9 komentarzy:

  1. Olenka ja, this is the most beautiful card! Gorgeous design and mouthwatering papers! (Can I ask the maker? Still available?) You have used these dies perfectly! Hugs!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Piękna i romantyczna w klimacie :-D To różowe kwiecie ślicznie zdobi kartkę :-D A gdzie nasza wersja językowa ,dla nie kumatych po angielsku jak ja ;-D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. This is stunning! Love the design and all the gorgeous die cuts!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Stunning card Ola! Love the soft colors and the tags tucked behind the beautiful butterfly are a great addition.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I just love those layers of tags and tucks and that dimensional butterfly is perfection! Well done! Big hugs, Autumn

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Wow stunning card !!
    Love the colors and your Dies !
    Hugs
    Maryvonne

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Oh my gosh, this is so stunning!! Wow!! I love the layers and the papers!! The butterfly is gorgeous!! Every detail is perfect!! I adore this card, my friend!! So beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Wow! This is really a lovely card! I love the colors and the paper you used! That butterfly is gorgeous! Love the addition of the pearls!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Gorgeous card and such beautiful papers! I love the tags you have tucked in and the butterfly is spectacular! Beautiful design my friend,
    Sherrie K

    OdpowiedzUsuń